9th March 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?

Hi i have written the 2012 gate examination and woluld like to know which are the institutes apart from the IIT's IISc and the NIT's which will give me direct admission based on my gate score.
It would be really great if u could give me a list of these institutes.
hoping for a positive feedback soon.

thanking you
S.Malolan

Related Questions:
  1. Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?
  2. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  3. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered?
  4. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?
  5. How to get admission in IISC or IIT? I am preparing for GATE exam
  6. Probable cutoff marks for GATE in premier institutes like IISc and IITs? Any prerequisites other than GATE to get admission in the institutes?
  7. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  8. Is it necessary to have 60% aggregate throughout all semesters in B.Tech to apply for M.Tech?
  9. Can i get direct admission in any NIT with my Gate score of 265?
  10. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  11. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  12. Which NIT and IIT can I get after scoring 561 GATE score?
  13. Chances of getting direct admission in IITs as per my gATE 2015 scores? -- [New]
  14. Is a student eligible for M.Tech admission in IIT or IISc after scoring 98 to 99 percentile with an average of 60%?
  15. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  16. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  18. Can I get any IIT after scoring 33 marks with 18574 rank?
13th March 2012, 11:39 AM
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i have written the 2012 gate examination and woluld like to know which are the institutes apart from the IIT's IISc and the NIT's which will give me direct admission based on my gate score.
It would be really great if u could give me a list of these institutes.
hoping for a positive feedback soon.

thanking you
S.Malolan
Institutes Which Give Direct Admission Based on Gate Score

Hello S.Malolan,

Welcome to Education And Career Forum!!!

Here is the List of Colleges (along with their Official Web Pages) which undertake Direct Admission through Your GATE SCORE!!!

Please go through the Following List and We Sincerely Hope you end up Finding your Desired Institute!!!

Top Institutes: State Wise List Of Institute:

Andhra Pradesh:Regards,

Team NIK
21st February 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?

Sir i have written gate in 2013,i want to know about diiferent colleges,and their previous allotment results,so that i can know which is the best college to enter,plz help me,

Anvesh..
21st September 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?

Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC
and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of
the IIT-JAM score?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?