7th April 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any IIT after scoring 33 marks with 18574 rank?

Can i get any IIT r Universities for 33 marks nd rank of 18574 as a categiry of BC.?

16th January 2013, 09:42 PM
Saikiran M

Default Re: Can I get any IIT after scoring 33 marks with 18574 rank?

Dear

You did not mention the name of the qualifying exam..

Anyways, If the score is pertaining to GATE, It is not possible to get admission into IITs or NITs but you can get admission in Some Universities. you have apply separately to each university in person.

If the score is pertaining to IITJEE, you still cannot get into premier IITs, IISc, ISM, etc., but you can get admission into some NITs and top universities in india. you can try for recently established IITs as well. you have to appear for JEE counselling for admission.

Good Luck!
17th January 2013, 10:45 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi,
you haven't mentioned that which exam score card is this, because for getting into IITs for graduation and post graduation.
for graduation, the exam is IIT JEE (joint entrance exam) and for post graduation, the exam is GATE(( graduate aptitude technical exam)
and if you're having the score of 33 in any of the above mentioned exam, i'm sorry you're not applicable to any of the IITs this year. but you may try it for the next year by preparing yourself again in a better way
gud luck
18th January 2013, 12:12 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I get any IIT after scoring 33 marks with 18574 rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get any IIT r Universities for 33 marks nd rank of 18574 as a categiry of BC.?
You did not mention the name of the qualifying exam..

Anyways, If the score is pertaining to GATE, It is not possible to get admission into IITs or NITs but you can get admission in Some Universities. you have apply separately to each university in person.

If the score is pertaining to IITJEE, you still cannot get into premier IITs, IISc, ISM, etc., but you can get admission into some NITs and top universities in india. you can try for recently established IITs as well. you have to appear for JEE counselling for admission.

Good Luck!
18th March 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

can I get any NIT or any top college after scoring 36234 AIR in CS belonging to ST community
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?