27th July 2013, 07:54 PM
poojachawla1995

Which are the institutes for CAT preparation?

I want to know which institute is best for CAT prep..?? MBAGURU or TIME.
I live in delhi n here mbaguru is also very renowned alongwith time.. so m very confused between the two.. plz help me out

30th April 2015, 11:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the institutes for CAT preparation?

From my point of view and seeing the previous year results of both institutes, TIME is the best due to its specialized faculty and good career guidance programs.

Different weekends and regular coaching classes are arranged by TIME for convenience of students.

So, I would suggest you to join TIME instead of MBAGURU.
19th November 2015, 11:40 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which are the institutes for CAT preparation?

CAT is a big name in the field of Management education. It is in fact the most admired MBA Entrance exam that the aspirants prepare for, appear for and look up to. Not only does it act as a gateway to the IIMs and IITs but various other premier B-Schools such as SP Jain, FMS, IMI, MDI Gurgaon, etc.

Now talking about the CAT in a little more detail it stands for Common Admission Test. It is conducted every year by the IIMs to intake candidates for various MBA/PGDM courses. Here is what you need to do in order to appear for CAT:

1. Make sure you are a graduate in a regular discipline from a recognized college and have no back logs.

2. Also you need to fill up the form for the CAT exam which costs ~Rs 1600/- for General people. Once you are done, you would be considered for the CAT Exam. An important point to note here is that CAT has no age limit and so any graduate can give this test at any point in his/her life.

Now, since CAT is the toughest MBA Entrance Exam in India it takes a lot of efforts to prepare oneself for its level. Hence, coaching is a must for it. As you have asked about the two:

MBA Guru OR T.I.M.E ?

I would easily recommend T.I.M.E of the two because it is widespread and has a much higher success rate than MBA Guru which is not known much around for what they do. TIME also has a legacy of success and is known for its best materials and highly experienced faculty.

Hence, it is high time that you get yourself enrolled for T.I.M.E. Coaching and start with your preparations for CAT 2016. This is because CAT 2015 registrations are already over and the exam is on 29th November 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?