29th December 2010, 10:50 AM
pratik tatkar

What to do after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?

i have completed DME and what to know regarding compitative cources available,also adress of coresspondence colleges or institutes offering BE in Mechanical Engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  6. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  8. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  18. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
23rd January 2012, 07:22 PM
J Treza

Smile Re: What to do after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik tatkar View Post
i have completed DME and what to know regarding compitative cources available,also adress of coresspondence colleges or institutes offering BE in Mechanical Engg.

hi pratik,
According to me you have to do B.tech in mechanical engineering because you are learning this from 3 years and now a days companies seek experience and after studying in B. tech you will be a good mechanical engineer as compared to others...because you will spent 6 years with mechanical engg....so stay on a particular path which you have chosen ....for B.tech you can apply in VIT, KIIT,Orrisa Combine,Manipal University etc...
If you are not satisfied with your branch means what you are doing till now then you can choose another field like defense examination, MBA ,hotel management courses....choice is yours.....all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?