9th January 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Which are the institutes offering training for mechanical students?

sir

myself anant,2 nd year mechanical student.i'm interested in doing industrial training/internship preferably in kerala/ bangalore..kindly let me knw the institute that offers training to mech students and the procedures that need to be followed ..

Related Questions:
  1. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  3. Guidance for internship for MCA 5th semester?
  4. Which are the companies offering inplant training for mechanical engineering students in Tamilnadu?
  5. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  6. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  7. What other entrance exams can I give for M.Tech in good institutes? List of top 30 institutes in India offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  9. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  10. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  11. List of institutes offering training for 2nd year ECE students?
  12. Institutes offering summer internship to MSc Biochemistry students for two months?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  14. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  15. List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?
  16. Institutes offering B.E mechanical for those who have completed diploma mechanical?
  17. Companies offering summer industrial training for B.E Mechanical students?
  18. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
24th July 2013, 08:20 PM
chuci
Member+

Default Re: Which are the institutes offering training for mechanical students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir

myself anant,2 nd year mechanical student.i'm interested in doing industrial training/internship preferably in kerala/ bangalore..kindly let me knw the institute that offers training to mech students and the procedures that need to be followed ..
Since you are mechanical candidate,so you have the option of many companies.You have to apply online first in the official website of the company by paying the requisite amount of fees through Demand Draft or online.

Few companies that give training to mechanical candidates are:-
1.Tata Power
2.NTPC
3.NALCO
4.COAL INDIA
5.Jindal Power & Steel
6.ONGC
7.PGCIL
8.GAIL
9.Oil India Limited
10.Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited

all the best yaar..!!!
12th May 2017, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes offering training for mechanical students?

Hello, I completed my B-Tech in mechanical this year and I want do some cad software's like auto cad, catiav 5, unigraphics, proe..for this which institute is good in Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?