22nd July 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Institutes offering welding diploma course? What is the cost of the coursE?

I am passed +1 & ITI welder Kerala state, and NDT Course, diploma in draftsman civil. i am working in assistant. Q C in Dry docks world Dubai. Need to joint one of the Welding diploma course? Institute? Availability? cost?.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the institutes in Dubai for Welding diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of institutes offering distance Diploma in Welding Technology in Northern India? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  3. How to do diploma course in Welding and fabrication? I am from Nigeria
  4. Course details of ITI Welding? In which stream can I opt for Diploma after ITI Welding?
  5. Can I do Diploma after ITI in Fabrication (Fitting & Welding)? From which college?
  6. Any institutes in Tamilnadu offering Direction course with low cost? Any concessions for BC students?
  7. Pune University Production Engineering 4th Sem- Welding and Foundry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion?
  9. Is welding training good to take from Weldtech for getting job in US?
  10. How to take admission to study diploma in welding in UAE
  11. Can I apply for VAO exam after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering and welding inspector while working in Singapore?
  12. Institutes offering PG Diploma in Construction and Industrial Relations for diploma holder?
  13. Complete details of ITI in Welding?
  14. Procedure to pursue higher education in Welding in abroad?
  15. Institutes offering diploma in french course? What is their fee structure?
  16. Institutes offering lateral entry after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from private institute of Jharkhand
  17. Which are the short term Metallurgical courses?
  18. Information about Energy Auditing course? What is the duration of the course? Institutes offering the course in Chennai? How much does it cost?
16th November 2011, 08:06 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Institutes offering welding diploma course? What is the cost of the coursE?

Hello fri,
the course is applicable in folloeing institution.
Goa Technical Institute,Goa
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology Deemed University/Autonomous colleges, Punjab
2nd December 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes offering welding diploma course? What is the cost of the coursE?

i want 2 course detals in qc course in dubai
27th December 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 do diploma wt is the step 2 take addmesion
9th January 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i have completed I.T.I in Draught'sman (mechanical) trade and now i wants to take admission in Diploma in mechanical engineering course so please suggest me the instiute whose fees are low and recogisened from AICTE also and those offering education on distance mode.
for this pls mail to me on [email protected] or call to me on my mobile no. 9503827658.
19th May 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to do diploma in welding please let me know what is the qualification do i need and the nearest institute in mumbai
2nd November 2017, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello. I have a higher national diploma in mechanical engineering but a strong desire for welding. Which schools offer diploma for welding in dubai.
13th December 2021, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Which diploma I choose when I completed 2 And welding in iti
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?