16th July 2010, 04:15 PM
Arulraj

Can I apply for VAO exam after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering and welding inspector while working in Singapore?

Dear

I was finished Diploma Mechanical Engee and Welding Inspector(AWS) now working in Singapore, i like to work India, I know VAO exam coming soon can i attent the Exam,

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Welding Inspector exam after completing B.Tech mechanical
  2. AICTE approved Universities offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence in Singapore?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Names of the institutes in Dubai for Welding diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?
  6. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  7. How to become a RTO inspector? -- [New]
  8. Is it worthy to study BS in Singapore for Diploma holder?
  9. Changing the trade from electrical to mechanical engineering?
  10. Institutes offering welding diploma course? What is the cost of the coursE?
  11. What are the jobs available after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am working in Kuwait and want to write the TNPSC exam
  12. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  13. Pune University Production Engineering 4th Sem- Welding and Foundry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. How can I join any mechanical related studies after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  17. Diploma graduate in Mechanical engineering can apply for Sub-Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Singapore for distance Mechanical Diploma student?
8th August 2011, 12:13 PM
elango.a

Default Re: Can I apply for VAO exam after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering and welding inspector while working in Singapore?

hi friend,
Yes you can apply for VAO exam the basic qualification is must have passed in S.S.L.C public examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission into higher secondary courses of study or any degree.
SALARY PAY SCALE : Rs.5,200-20,200+Grade pay Rs.2000/-P.M
AGE LIMIT :21 to 30 years(Maximum 40 years for SC/ST/ MBC/BCM and widows.
EXAMINATION FEES : RS.75/- should be paid only through any one of the post offices in Tamil Nadu
16th December 2011, 05:05 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Can I apply for VAO exam after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering and welding inspector while working in Singapore?

Yes,you can apply for VAO exam after finishing diploma in mechanical while working in singapore.
The qualification required for this post is
1.Candidates should completed 12th passed out.
2.Minimum 55% marks is required.
3.The age limit is 21-30 years.There is a relaxation for backward class.
Syllabus for preparation is
1.Geneal studies.
2.Arithmetic skills.
3.Logical skills.
PAY SCALE:
1.Basic salary 5200 to 20000 rupee.
8th February 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I am BE(mechanical) holder i want get high possion in welding releted area...so i need to develope my ski
lls ....pls tell me what i need to study & how can i go through?....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?