9th January 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Which institutes provide distance education in Diploma Mechanical Course?

Sir i kamal kakati. I have completed iti in turner. My qualificatio 10th. Plz name some institute of distance education .

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  2. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?
  4. How to do B.Tech through distance education after doing diploma in electronics? Institutes providing the course?
  5. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  6. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  7. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education?
  8. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical/electronics from Pune(Distance Education)?
  10. Institutes for distance lerning in mechanical engineering?
  11. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Can I apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if completed B.Sc in Zoology? List of distance colleges?
  13. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Which is the best Institute for B.Tech through Distance Education having completed Diploma in Mechanical?
  15. Higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any colleges or universities providing technical education through distance?
  17. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  18. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? -- [New]
20th June 2012, 06:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institutes provide distance education in Diploma Mechanical Course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i kamal kakati. I have completed iti in turner. My qualificatio 10th. Plz name some institute of distance education .
Following are the list of some of the well recognized Universities offering Diploma program in Mechanical Engineering through Distance mode along with their eligibility criteria:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

The University offers 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, through distance mode. Candidate seeking to pursue the program must have passed the Xth standard with any of the following:
  • 55% marks, or
  • ITI Certificate, or
  • Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair [CMSR] of IGNOU, or
  • +2 with Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
Beside possessing any of these qualifications, candidate must in Manufacturing Industry or in other related organisations employing similar manpower or self-employed in equivalent capacity.

For detail information refer to the following Contact Number: +91-29532863

Karnataka State Open University
  • The Karnataka State Open University offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Candidate must have passed the Xth with Mathematics or equivalent. The duration of the program is three years. Candidates with +2 [PCM]/10th+ITI/2 year Vocational Course in Relevant Trade is eligible for lateral entry in 3rd semester of Diploma in Engineering.
For detail information refer to the following Contact Number:
07566669887 - 09722722831.
3rd June 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institutes provide distance education in Diploma Mechanical Course?

I am pass ITI in Turner on year 2000, after compliting ITI take 1 year Training in Oil India Limited. Now I want to do Diploma in Mechanical. Is This Possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?