22nd January 2012, 04:26 PM
aanchalbaveja

Which institutes provide training in Biotechnology for 2 months? I am a M.Tech Biotech student

i am m.tech biotech student. i want to the institutes which provide training in biotechnology for 2 months...

Related Questions:
  1. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  2. Which are the best government institutes that provide training?
  3. Institutes for summer training for 4h semester B.Sc (Biotechnology) student?
  4. Institutes for 4 months Training programme in Microbiotechnology and Molecular Bioinformatics for B.Tech Biotechnology 7th semester student?
  5. Which company will provide training for biotechnology in Pune and Mumbai?
  6. How to approach for 6 months training at NBPGR?
  7. List of institutes which offer 3 months Training to B.Tech(Biotechnology) final year student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  8. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  9. Names of institutes which conduct summer projects for NIT students for 2 months?
  10. How to do 6 months project in DRDO after doing M.Tech in BioTech?
  11. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  12. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Names of the good institute in Abroad to pursue training in Biotechnology for 2 months?
  14. Which institutes are better to do M.Sc. Biotechnology course?
  15. Previous year papers for National Institute of Immunology?
  16. Best company in Chandigarh for 6 months Overseas Training programme for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  17. Good Biotech Industry in Delhi for doing M.Sc?
  18. How to do training ini biotechnology in abroad? Names of the good institutes?
17th June 2015, 08:19 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which institutes provide training in Biotechnology for 2 months? I am a M.Tech Biotech student

For getting training you simply have to apply through application form. Also you have to pay some fee for the training.

Institutes provide training in Biotechnology are listed as below :

1. KKR ENT Hospital and Research Institute Private Ltd., Chennai

2. Lakshya Institute for Advanced Technologies, Pune

3. Malkolak Institute of Life Sciences, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?