11th December 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Names of the good institute in Abroad to pursue training in Biotechnology for 2 months?

hii..

i want to do training in biotechnology for two months (may-june).i wanna go abroad fpr the same .can u please help me out by sugesting me the names of some good institutes outside india .

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training ini biotechnology in abroad? Names of the good institutes?
  2. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  3. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  4. Names of some industries from where I can get industrial training for 6 months ?
  5. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  6. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to go abroad for on the job training for 6 months? I am from Pune
  8. How to do training in Information Technology for two months after doing B.Tech IT in 3rd year?
  9. What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali
  10. What should I do to pursue Ph.D in abroad after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  12. Can I get 2 months training in plant biotechnology free training?
  13. Am I eligible to get 6 months training in abroad while doing B.Sc 2nd year? -- [New]
  14. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  15. What are the options available for me apart from teaching after pursing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Can I pursue any kind of training along with my Training?
  16. Best training institute for CAE training in abroad and advantages of the course?
  17. Can I study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad if pursue Internship in Medical Transcription and Lab Technician being a B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  18. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
11th December 2011, 08:55 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the good institute in Abroad to pursue training in Biotechnology for 2 months?

Hi Dear

here i give some biotech institute name which is best :-

1) National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology

2) Allele Life Sciences
561-A , IInd Floor
Chirag Delhi ,
New Delhi - 110017
Ph.No:+91-011 - 46074254

3) Imperial Life Sciences (P) Ltd.
463 Pace City II, Sector 37
Gurgaon-122001Haryana
TEL: +91 0124 -4559800-99

Good Luck.............
11th December 2011, 08:56 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the good institute in Abroad to pursue training in Biotechnology for 2 months?

hi dear......
The names of Good University in abroad are as follows............

Where you can do your course............

good luck..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?