8th October 2011, 10:04 AM
jitugulia

Which are the institutes to pursue higher studies in Biomedical Trade which accept the GATE score?

pls send me the institutes for persuing higher studies in biomedical trade...those who accepts gate score..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue biotechnology course in higher studies after completion of biomedical course? -- [New]
  2. List of good universities in US to do higher studies in Biomedical engineering?
  3. Details to pursue high studies in the same and related fields of India?
  4. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  6. Is it possible to do M.E while studying BSc chemistry?
  7. Which country is good and cheap with good opportunities to do masters course? Which all exams I should attend?
  8. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  9. Need details about GATE exam : Can I continue my higher studies with the help of the GATE score?
  10. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  11. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
  12. Which country is better to do the masters?
  13. Can I just attend for Campus Placements for experience in my 7th semester of Engineering having interest to pursue higher studies? What will happen if I get selected will not join?
  14. What would be the total expenditure for doing masters in abroad?
  15. What should I do to study in abroad after 10th?
  16. How to do M.Tech Automobile from England?
  17. GATE is mandatory to study M.Tech? How Foreign studies of M.E. is different from Indian studies?
  18. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
24th September 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the institutes to pursue higher studies in Biomedical Trade which accept the GATE score?

Hello sir,
I am doing my 2nd year b.tech in bio medical engineering . I would like to pursue my MS in abroad . so what are the examinations that I must clear to get into MS and which country provides the best studies .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?