28th February 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What would be the total expenditure for doing masters in abroad?

Sir/Mam,

I belong to a middle class family.I am interested to do my masters in abroad so I am scared of total expenditure ... sir plz help me out. I want do my ms in environmental is it right? Can you please let me know the information on the same?

Thanks!

29th February 2016, 07:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the total expenditure for doing masters in abroad?

The total expenses required for doing Masters degree course in Abroad depends upon several factors such as Country, University, Course, etc.,. The fee structure varies from Country to Country and from University to University. Top Universities will have fee structure of more than 20 lakhs whereas in average level universities, you can finish the Master's degree course within 10-15 lakhs.
29th February 2016, 08:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely pursue your higher studies in the field of environment in abroad. Yes, it is true that you will need good amount of money to pursue it especially if you are aiming at the developed nations whose currency value is more than INR. However, it is difficult for us to state the exact total expenditure since there are many institutes spread across the world ; each having their own fee structure and there are many courses available in your domain. You can opt for education loan to meet the expense of your studies. Otherwise you can score well in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes take admission. Usually the expense will be in the range of 10-15 lakhs.
1st March 2016, 02:20 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

The total expenditure to do the course of MS from Abroad without any Scholarship will amount to about Rs 25 Lacs.
So that will be a big amount for you but if you can pursue the course then you will be able to get a good job and recover the money in time.
You can also try to get a Scholarship for the course of MS in which case you will not have a to pay any amount to pursue the course of MS from Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?