10th June 2018, 12:00 PM
P sridevi

Intermediate passed candidate is eligible for CPT or IPCC group 1 or group 2?

A student who has completed hi Intermediate final i.e. 12th board exam is eligible to apply for CPT or IPCC group 1 or group 2? Please, confirm soon.

12th June 2018, 10:41 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Intermediate passed candidate is eligible for CPT or IPCC group 1 or group 2?

CPT refers to Common Proficiency Test while IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence Course and both of these courses are respectively the stage 1 and stage 2 of three staged CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) course.

Being a Class 12th passed candidate you are eligible to register for CPT as for appearing in IPCC you are either required to qualify CPT to pursue foundation course in CA or you are required to have completed graduation in any discipline with 60% marks ( or 55% marks in case of commerce stream ) from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?