22nd January 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How many fields are there for post graduation via GRE?

I'm a student of Btech. course and want to go abroad for post graduation. How many branches are there for doing post graduation? Also can you tell me the amount of universities fees and scholarship amount in any suitable country? Eagerly waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for getting post graduation admission in abroad? How to get prepared for GRE exam?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Master of Physiotherapy in US?
  3. Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Should I apply for GRE General test or Subject test for post graduation after B.Tech?
  6. What are the courses can be done after clearing GRE?
  7. Whether a B.Sc(IT) female student is eligible to get admission in PG at US university? Is it necessary to appear in GRE for admission in post graduation in Computer Science for B.Sc(IT) student?
  8. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study Post Graduation in Electronics in MIT, USA?
  9. Minimum percentage required in BDS to study MDS in Australia?
  10. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?
  11. Geology honours is better or Maths honours? What to do after Maths honours?
  12. Competitive exams after B.Pharma for post graduation? Pattern of these exams?
  13. Confused for the selection of my post graduation degree
  14. Am I eligible to appear GRE/TOEFL to study Post Graduation in Abroad being a Chemistry graduate?
  15. How to do MS after pursuing post graduation in abroad? I am currently doing computer engineering
  16. How can I resume my career if I did B.Tech(CSIT) 5 years back? What is the right career option for me? Should I change my field from software to another?
  17. Which fields could i opt after graduation? I have completed my graduation and I am 30 years old
  18. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
24th January 2016, 07:19 PM
HELP@U

Default Re: How many fields are there for post graduation via GRE?

Its a good decision to study from abroad, I want to tell you the branches available in Post graduation:

Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine

Applied and Pure Sciences

Architecture and Construction

Computer Science and IT

Humanities

And fees of the course varies among different universities but he you need to spend around 12Lack or more, if you have low budget you can apply in Canada/Australia for further study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?