21st January 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I write TNPSC 2015 Exam? Which is the highest paid post in Group 1 and Group 2?

Hi sir.....am Ragu pursuing my B.Tech degree(IT) final year.....i want 2 know the qualification details for tnpsc exams(group1 and group2)......am i eligible 2 write the exams(by march 2015 nly am gona complete my degree)??.....and what post will suitable for me in group2 as am engineering student.....and in group1b and in 2....which is the highest paid post??????waiting for ur response.........
thanking u

22nd January 2015, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write TNPSC 2015 Exam? Which is the highest paid post in Group 1 and Group 2?

After completion of your Degree you will be eligible for TNPSC exam. If you don't have the degree then you are not eligible for this exam. Any Graduate can apply for TNPSC exam if he/she fulfills the age criteria. The age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years for General category candidates. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

You have done B.Tech IT and if we look at the posts in TNPSC exam then there are no such posts which suits your field. Most of the jobs are related to administrative nature. Therefore, you can apply for any post as you are a Graduate. Any degree candidates are eligible for most of the posts. You have to clear the exam with top marks to get selected.

Assistant Commissioner is the highest paid post in TNPSC Group 1 exam. In Group 2 exam Assistant post has good pay compared to other posts.

For more information visit http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notification..._grp1_2013.pdf
14th February 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write TNPSC 2015 Exam? Which is the highest paid post in Group 1 and Group 2?

Highest paid tnpsc gov jobs(take home more than 40k or 50k) which is equivalent to IT jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?