7th July 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after B.Tech?

Sir i am studying b.tech 4th year please tell me how many jobs oppertunites ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  2. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  3. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  4. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  5. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Fashion Technology) student? -- [New]
  6. Job opportunities in reputed private Banks after B.Tech in Agriculture? What would be initial categories of job?
  7. Job opportunities for above 55% aggregate btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  9. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  10. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  11. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  12. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  13. Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?
  14. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  15. Job opportunities in Dubai for B.Tech Civil Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. How to do B.Arh after passing 12th in CBSE board
  18. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
11th July 2011, 12:48 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job opportunities after B.Tech?

Dear freind,
You have to tell me your branch for give you details about jobs after btech course.But is tell you the job opportunity for core branches.

*Either you go for job in PSU companys for that you have to give PSU entrance exam.for more information about these exam you go to their website:www.psuindia.in

*Either you can go for post graduate courses.If you want to do PG course in india you have to give GATE entrance exam and for doing pg course from abroad you have to give GRE entrance exam.

*Either you can go for private companys too.
11th July 2011, 07:01 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well there are many jobs available for you.As you havent told me about your stream so i will suggest you jobs for all branches.

If you are in Computer engineering or IT::

Software developer
Software management
Testing
Networking
Computer science students can work in Hardware field.

If you are in Mechanical branch ::

Research and Development (R&D)
Production
Maintenance
Installation
Design
Analysis and testing

If you are Electrical or Electronics students ::

Hardware Engineer
Hardware Support Engineer
Support Technician
Electronic Applications Engineer
Networking
Electronic Design Engineer
12th July 2011, 03:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are plenty of opportunities for B.Tech Pass outs nowadays. It all depends upon your branch of study in engineering. Another important point that needs to be mentioned here is your interest. It is always better to do a job which you like doing rather than a job which you hate to do but will fetch you good money. Every branch of engineering has its own specific career prospects.
21st July 2011, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am studying b.tech 4th year please tell me how many jobs oppertunites ?
there are vast number of oppurtunities of job after completing btech
either u join as a software developer or a web developer
or join HCL in networking
or in telecommunication companies ...
there are wide variety of companies
just concentrate on your btech try to get above 75% of marks........
21st July 2012, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have completed b.tech 2009.but after 1 year i had changed to ndt field then i want change electrical field then what i have to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?