28th August 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of 4 year Diploma in Marine Engineering?

What is job opportunity in marine feild for a tool and die maker
Job opportunity in marine engg after completion of 4 year diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of Marine Engineering course? What PG courses can I opt for after completion of this course?
  3. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Job opportunities after diploma in Marine Engineering?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  7. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for 3 years MArine engineering Diploma?
  10. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  11. Can I undertake 1 year diploma in marine engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering
  12. List of the colleges and job opportunities after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  15. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which are the good colleges for PG Marine Engineering course? What is the procedure for admission and what are the job opportunities?
  17. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  18. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
28th August 2012, 06:12 PM
incredibleshub

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of 4 year Diploma in Marine Engineering?

Marine Engineering is one of the best field which related to Marine operations related to supervising the smooth functions of Ship ensuring that all the related machinery in working with duties of Marine Engineer.

There are many Government jobs that award in Marine Engineering posts and here i am mentioning you some of the recent posts that are released notification in Maritime Engineering

1. Supervisor / Field Assistant at Inland Water ways Authority of India - Noida

Job 1 : Supervisor

you must have completed Diploma in Marine / Civil / Mechanical Engineering

you must have minimum 25 years of age.

Job 2 : Field Assistant

you must have completed Matriculation with ITI Certificate

you must have minimum 25 years of age.

2. Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Inst - Bhavnagar

you must have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering with 55% marks and should have 1 year Experience.

your age should not be more than 25 years of age.

3. Senior Fisheries Scientist / Microphotographist / Director / Legal Assistant posts - Delhi

Job 1 : Senior Fisheries Scientist

you must have completed Master Degree in Zoology / Marine Biology / Fisheries Science

your age must not be more than 40 years

Job 2 : Microphotographist

Master Degree in Physics from a recognized university

your age must not be more than 30 years

Job 3 : Deputy Director

Degree in Chemical Engineering

your age must not be more than 40 years.

Dude these are some of the related Government job openings related to Marine jobs , for more information you daily update with Employment News papers for any further information leave your message here.

REGARDS.
24th October 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of 4 year Diploma in Marine Engineering?

Hi am a graduate in tool and die, I really love to do marine engineering from somewhere, could you please tell me were I have to do this PG marine eng.
And I heard about the imu support tool makers to be come possible marchent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?