7th March 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?

B.E/B.Tech Marine (or)Automobile are which is the best placement and value for after the completion of Diploma in Marine engg

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  6. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma? -- [New]
  7. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  8. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  10. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  11. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  12. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  13. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  14. What are the vacancies for diploma holders in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am interested in marine engineering
  15. Can I do diploma in Marine after 10th? Details of the course?
  16. Can i take marine engineering after mechanical diploma?
  17. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  18. How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
8th March 2014, 08:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?

Marine Engineering is one of the toughest and challenging fields of profession. It has a great scope and can offer you lucrative career options if you excel in this field. Since you have completed diploma in Marine Engineering, so you should look for higher studies in this field. This is because pursuing higher studies in this field will not only help you in getting jobs of higher ranks and higher salary but also will widen your job opportunities.

There are many courses available for graduation and post graduation in this field. The courses which you can opt are :-
-Automatic Radar Plotting Aids (ARPA)
-B.E. Marine Engineering
-B.S. Marine Engineering
-B.S. Nautical Technology
-B.Sc. Nautical Science
-B.Tech. Marine Engineering
-Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS)
-Graduate Marine Engineering
-Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marine Engineering
-Higher National Diploma (HND) in Nautical Science
-Pre sea Training for Diploma Holders (DME)

It is better to go for the BE/B.Tech courses in this field since there are huge opportunities after completion of these courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?