14th February 2012, 07:21 AM
vikas sarnath

What are the Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Where can I get good Job Opportunity after completion of B.Com? Which are the better subjects to prepare for IAS? Which Books will be better for this at cheaper rate?

Q.1 what kind of opportunity can we get after completing B.com and where can we get a good job ?
Q. 2 which subject will be better to prepare to become an IAS? which kinds of books will be better and cheap?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  2. Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?
  3. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE? -- [New]
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of 4 year Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  6. Which is the best course after 12th commerce?
  7. is it better to go for Physics after doing BSc electronics from DU?
  8. Can I do MSW after completing B.Com in Accountancy?
  9. Information regarding Part Time Job Opportunities after completion of 10+2 with Commerce?
  10. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  11. How to join CA after completion of B.Com programme?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is this possible to get good Job Opportunities after completion of apprenticeship training in BEL? Will there be any scope to get Placement in BEL?
  14. Which companies are providing me job opportunities after finishing B.Com
  15. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  16. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  17. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?
  18. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
14th February 2012, 01:31 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Where can I get good Job Opportunity after completion of B.Com? Which are the better subjects to prepare for IAS? Which Books will be better for this at cheaper rate?

Hi dear.........
After B.com you can apply for Many Gov. jobs like In UPSC , BANKS
or you can continue your study with M.com or some professional course like.....
CA , CS , ICWAI.

I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information for your future ..

The IAS exam eligibility criteria are as follows.....

Good luck.........
14th February 2012, 07:13 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Where can I get good Job Opportunity after completion of B.Com? Which are the better subjects to prepare for IAS? Which Books will be better for this at cheaper rate?

What are the Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course

There are several opportunities for you for your career

1.you can do post graduation to enhance your career prospectus

POST GRADUATION PROGRAMMES AFTER B.COM

M.COM
M.ECO
M.STAT
M.A
MASTER'S IN FINANCE & CONTROL
COMPUTING
B.ED
INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
TRADE
FINANCIAL ANALYSTS
LAW
MASS COMMUNICATION
MBA

Most of the good universities/colleges take entrance examination for taking students in their programmes.

Where can I get good Job Opportunity after completion of B.Com

2.You can apply for various competitive exam

COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION

CIVIL SERVICES
INDIAN ECONOMICS
BANKING SERVICES
INSURANCE
CDSE
AIRFORCE ACCOUNTS

VARIOUS OTHER POST GRADUATE COURSES
MASS COMMUNICATION
JOURNALISM
ADVERTISING
FILM STUDIES
DRAMA & THEATRE
MBA(GRE/GMAT)

3. you can also do professional courses

FOREIGN LANGUAGES
HOTEL MANAGEMENT
FASHION MERCHANDISING/DESIGNING
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
JOURNALISM/MEDIA
ADVERTISING
SPECIAL EDUCATION
B.ED
TRAVEL AND TOURISM
ETC

4.Many other courses professional courses are also available for you.

Which are the better subjects to prepare for IAS

As you are commerce graduate it would be better if you opt for the subject which are related to commerce like
COMMERCE AND ACCOUNTING
ECONOMICS
AND OTHER SUBJECTS WHICH YOU HAVE STUDIED IN YOUR GRADUATE LEVEL IF THEY ARE IN THE LIST OF CSE.
4th April 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

in airforce accounting which job will get ?
28th April 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

say about MBA , how to apply for it, what are the college available for it in chennai ?
21st May 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

how to get jobs after completing b.com
2nd June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
sir i am reccenntly appeared in t.y.b.com. so i want make my career in financial sector. tell me sir...which course i is best for me?
2nd June 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I AM A 2 SCIENCE STUDENT(PHYSICS, MATHS, CHEMISTRY,COMPUTER SCIENCE).WHAT ARE THE JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER B.Sc.PHYSICS???????????&WHAT ABOUT I AM SELECTING B.Com??????????????
7th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

what are the oppertunities after completing mba
20th July 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, i got 80% marks in 2comm. what i do for good career
6th August 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Which kind of job will i get after completing b.com and then mba?
11th September 2012, 08:25 PM
smsureshma
Member+

hello friend

Details for B.com Course
B.com stands for bachelor of commerce . it is an under
graduation course . the duration of the course is for 3
years . the major subject for this course is accounts and
management . there is good job prospectus for b.com
course in both private as well as public sectors . so many
colleges are provide this b.com course in our country .
Eligibility Criteria for B.com course :
>> you should be qualified for 12th in any stream
{ science or commerce } with 60% percentage of marks
from recognized board .
>> some top institution like ,{ loyola college } conduct
entrance examination , there give admission according to
the percentage of marks in entrance examination .
Advantage of B.COM course :
* B.com is one of the best course in commerce
department .
* B.com provide you wide range of managerial skill and
builds the competence in a accounts area
* B.com students treated main preference in banking jobs
and any other jobs .
* B.com student can get admission in higher course like
ca , icwa , cs , mba . etc....
* After finishing the b.com course you find job in fields
like , banking sectors , insurance sectors , financial sectors
etc....
So many advantages are prevails in b.com . so if
interested b.com course then apply for the course .

good luck
11th September 2012, 08:31 PM
smsureshma
Member+

dear friend

If you have finish your b.com there are lot of
opportunities are there for you.
You can get a job in MNC with good salary.You can get
jobs in other software companies also.
If you go for Higher studies like MBA ,CAT,GMAT you have
bright future.
For the MBA students many MNC's are coming forward to
give jobs for the students who secured good percentage
of marks.
You can also write the banks exams like IBPS,PO exams.
If you are Financially good you can opt for GMAT .
You can do Both GMAT ,MBA in Abroad if you are
financially good .
If you have finished your Higher studies you can get high
salaries in MNC and many companies.
Go according to your interest and make your carrier
bright.

All The Best...
24th September 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

b.com is good cource
13th May 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i have given exams for 12th this year.... can i do b.com and then cs or both together???? cs will be good or m.com after b.com??? i am a commerce student {without maths}.... will i get placement guarantee with secure job in private or government organisations after that???????? please guide me..... thankyou
13th May 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student {without maths} and have given exams of 12th this year.... can i do b.com and then cs or both together???? cs will be better or m.com after b.com??? will i get placement guarantee with secure job??? there are jobs only in private organisations for it or can i get in government organisations also???????
PLEASE GUIDE ME.
THANKYOU
HARSHITA
7th June 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi i hav cmpltd ma nd pu now nd i hav planned to do b.com so tat after the b.com do i get job in bankng sector pls tl me
17th June 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

IAM STUDYING IN B.COM GENERAL
I INTERESTED IN COMPUTERS JOBS
17th June 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

IAM COMPLETING IN B.COM GENERAL
BUT IAM INTERESTED IN SOFTWERE JOBS NEXT CONTUNING COURSES
31st March 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

thanx a lot for the career chart
14th May 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th thz year ( from commerece barkground ) cn i do fashion designing course after b.com
13th June 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir after completing b.com which field provide better business opportunity to us.
22nd November 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

good morning ,
dear Sir ,
now i just passed my second year in b.com , and now i'm doing as e.commerce fashion merchandiser job, as per the du, update they are not providing e.commerce subject in final year , so can you give some succession for what is the best for me after the passed b.com in MBA,
please revert back ,its very important for my courier,
so only now i have only one option for final year subject ( marketing management ).

thank you ,
23rd March 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir I am a b.com graduate student. but my % is below 50 % bt I still confuse. plz suggest me I want to job which course is best for me for future job.
9th July 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir I am a B.com Graduate Student. But I have passed the b.com 46%. Pls suggest me I want to job which course is best for me for future job.
4th June 2016, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Hii;i am abhishek and I want to know that after B.com can I get a job in banking service at a good level or not please help me i am confuse.
12th June 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi I AM MOUNIKA NOW I AM ENTERING INTO B.COM COMPUTERS BUT IAM CONFUSE TO TAKING IT. IT IS BETTER OR NOT FOR MY CAREER, HELP ME FOR THIS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?