28th March 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Applied Psychology?

i have completed my m.sc applied psychology & now iam looking for a job in this field. canyou please help me ...

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  2. Job opportunities after completion of graduation in Psycology?
  3. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  4. Job Opportunities in India after completion of M.Sc in Psychology? Can I be allowed to do Practice?
  5. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  6. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist? -- [New]
  8. What are the job opportunities after doing Psychology honors?
  9. Which PG is better? M.Tech in applied geology, Msc petrotech. or Msc geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the job opportunities after MSc in Psycholoyg?
  11. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  12. What are the career opportunities for MBA HR and MSc Psychology?
  13. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
  16. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  17. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  18. How to do MSc Psychology in distane education? What are the opportunities?
1st August 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Applied Psychology?

i am studing Msc psychology, after Bsc nursing. please tell me its scope
24th May 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Applied Psychology?

I have just completed B.Sc Nursing last academic year. I would like to do M.Sc Psychology in a reputed university. Is there any scope by doing that course. What are the job opportunities after completion of the course. Please let me know if any other details which can help me out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?