28th June 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after doing B.Sc Maths? Which job is better after doing B.Sc Maths?

what is the job opertunties after doing BSC maths. What is the best job for me with my B.Sc. Maths?

Related Questions:
  1. Which jobs are best after BSc Maths? I have completed BSc Maths
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  3. Job opportunities after doing B.Sc Maths? Which job is better after doing B.Sc Maths?
  4. High studies and job opportunities after BSc Maths through distance education?
  5. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  6. What are the jobs for BSc maths students?
  7. How to do MBA after completing BSc in Maths
  8. Job opportunities after B.Sc(Maths& Physics)? What other courses can be done after this?
  9. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing BSc after completing BSc Maths with 53%?
  10. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  11. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  12. How to do Bank job after completing BSc? I am doing BSc programme and have PM subjects as regular
  13. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  14. Which is better B.Sc (maths) or Diploma (elect)maths)?
  15. Jobs available after completing UG in BSc Maths? Opportunities and skills required?
  16. After BSc maths which is a better course for me after completing BSc for a good job between MCA, MBA and M.Tech Aeronautical?
  17. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?

29th June 2011, 12:07 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities after doing B.Sc Maths? Which job is better after doing B.Sc Maths?

after doing the B.Sc in the Maths you can go for the higher degree that is the M.Sc in the Maths and then you can give the NET exam to become the Lecturer
that is the best option available for the students with the maths background .......

you may go for higher study m.sc or MBA or some other master degree
second, you may go for job in high school through SSC examination.
you may go for industry job
you may join in any call center
you may do job in company with a very good salary.
you may study engineering or medical after your b.sc
also there is more option choose the better one for you.

30th June 2011, 01:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after doing B.Sc Maths? Which job is better after doing B.Sc Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the job opertunties after doing BSC maths. What is the best job for me with my B.Sc. Maths?
dear friend,

There is a lot of options for you after Bsc. Either you can go for
1.MSc.
2.MCA
3.MBA
4.You can also go for BE as some colleges offer admission for BE in 2nd year after Bsc.
5.You can try for Public sector exam.
6.You can go for banking sector exam.

So these are the option which are available after Bsc.

but the M.SC is the best option for you.

all the best

30th June 2011, 03:19 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of your B.sc in maths you can get a job of teaching..
you can go for SSC(school service commission)..
where you can get a job of a school teacher of a primary school..
or, you can go for Bank P.O exam..
if you want to do further study, then you can go for courses like-
1.MBA
if you have a interest in business field..
after your MBA you can get a very good job..

2.M.Sc in maths..

3.Integrated P.Hd course from IIT..

all the best..

30th June 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to earn earliar after b.sc maths what kind of oppertunites i get

25th July 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i finished B.sc maths,so i want job only not higher study

29th July 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

approximate the monthly salary that I can earn if I can get job for the qualifications of Bsc(mathematics and statistics).

12th January 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Sc. Maths with an aggregate of 82% in 2011. Now I am doing MBA(finance) through correspondence in Madras University. Will I get a job in financial line after completing my MBA?

23rd February 2012, 01:27 PM
chandler8161

hi

suitable job after finishing BSc Maths
after doing the B.Sc in the Maths you can go for the higher degree that is the M.Sc in the Maths and then you can give the NET exam to become the Lecturer
that is the best option available for the students with the maths background .......

you may go for higher study m.sc or MBA or some other master degree
second, you may go for job in high school through SSC examination.
you may go for industry job
you may join in any call center
you may do job in company with a very good salary.
you may study engineering or medical after your b.sc
also there is more option choose the better one for you.

good luck

19th May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

After the msc job salary detail

17th May 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

what are job oppurtunities after bsc.maths

22nd May 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

am a x service man.i was completed bsc mathematics .if i have any job oppurtunity

22nd June 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

what job opportunities are there after completing msc maths?

23rd September 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
urjent job

9th October 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What is scope of b.sc

12th January 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a second year B Sc mathematics student. Which kind of job can i get?

28th March 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i am tamil,i finished my 12thpublic exam,i want to take bsc maths so which is the best college for doing that in tamilnadu

5th May 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

how much monthly income and what are the company are giving opportunities.

5th May 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

how much monthly income and what are the company are giving opportunities.

13th September 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I am studied in B.sc maths and after completed any govt job opportunities in 2017

21st September 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

HI AM PRIYA ..I want to know the full details .what kind job oppurtunities for b.sc maths in core field and it sector ,higher studies

2nd June 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I teach maths for engineering students After completing msc maths

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?