27th December 2010, 10:25 PM
kamtamsiva

Job opportunities after doing MSc in International Business Management in UK?

plz tell me about job opportunities after doing MSc international business management in UK............

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after M.Sc in International Business Management in India
  2. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Job opportunities in UK for M.Sc (international business)?
  5. Which subjects to take in 11th and procedure to do MBA or CS?
  6. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business
  7. After BBA from Amity University can I study M.Sc in International Business Management from UK?
  8. What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?
  9. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  10. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  11. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  13. Which stream should I opt if I want to do MBA
  14. Can I get a call from Welingkar after scoring 70.19 percentile in CAT?
  15. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  16. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  17. Job opportunities after B.Sc in Poultry Production and Business Management -- [New]
  18. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
7th January 2011, 07:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after doing MSc in International Business Management in UK?

MSc international business management is one of the most career oriented courses available at present. The course focuses on the diversity and multicultural disquiets and related business strategies etc. At present, in this globalised world career opportunities in IB are growing at a faster rate. Students from this field will find jobs in banks to manufacturing unit to government agencies. A candidate with excellent business skill and international mindset will easily find jobs any were in the world.
3rd March 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities after doing MSc in International Business Management in UK?

i have done bba from india and now planning to do msc in international management from university of west of england and after completing it i am planning to shift to australia can you please guide me me for the future prospectus after this .

thanks
parul
4th April 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc in international business after bsc?
7th April 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i have done bba from india and now i m planning to do masters in internatinal business from uk and after that i ill get job over there and that would satisfy me.....i have some doubts regaring this..so help me out...
18th May 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

After doing BA what are the job prospects of doing 1 year course of Msc in international business in india?
11th June 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc in International Business Management in UK and want to know job opportunities in India. Plz help
8th October 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my M.B.A in HR AND MARKETING in India .i plan to have M.S in international business management in UK
15th August 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;763804]I have completed MSc in International Business Management in UK and want to know job opportunities in India. Plz help[/QUOT

i have done the same...and am finding it difficult to land a job here in india....my recommendation stay in UK!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?