28th February 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in UK for M.Sc (international business)?

Job opportunities in uk for msc international business

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after M.Sc in International Business Management in India
  2. Job opportunities in UK for M.Sc (international business)?
  3. Job prospects of masters international business in india?
  4. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  5. How to do MSc in International Business in correspondence? Where can I do in Bangalore
  6. Job opportunities in USA after PGDM (International Business)?
  7. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  8. Job opportunities after MBA in International Business from Pune University?
  9. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Export and Import Management? Course structure of this Diploma course? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  11. What is the scope of MBA International Business?
  12. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the scope of MSc food science? What are the job opportunities?
  14. Scope of MIB course in India? Can I study MIB after B.Tech?
  15. What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?
  16. After BBA from Amity University can I study M.Sc in International Business Management from UK?
  17. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  18. Job opportunities for Bachelors in Business Administration?
28th February 2011, 11:24 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Job opportunities in UK for M.Sc (international business)?

Hello.

After MSc. U have to prepare for GRE for futher education in UK...

But u have to opportunity to try some interview program online to take part of that international company ..

bcoz before job to go there is not a good decision first u give some interview then go there ,,

make sure u get a good job..
28th February 2011, 07:28 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
There are many job option for you after completion of M.Sc in international business. You may get good and high profile jobs in any international organizations with good salary packages.
But you need to have Toefel score card along with you for working in good MNCs.
Every MNCs demands for this score card for better communication between user and clients. So don't get worried about the jobs you will get the good jobs.
Good luck!!!!
28th February 2011, 10:47 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Job opportunities in UK for M.Sc (international business)?

hi!!!!
Opportunities in UK for M.Sc. in international business depends upon your college from which you are doing and if it belongs to B level than you must have atleast 1-year of experience in your country because in this term generally experience are required from another country.

with best wishes!!!!
16th May 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

hi friends, i have completed my b.e in computer science in 2010. i want to change my field and thought about doing an MSc in intl business & human resource(HR) management in UK. i want to know about the job prospects in UK as well as anywhere after my course completion, as i do not want to study abroad just for names sake! please HELP.
7th July 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary package for a foreign student in uk after just finishing the msc in international business and getting down to work with no experience before
16th November 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

National Minimum Wage
21st December 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

hi friends, i have completed my b.e in computer science in 2010. i want to change my field and thought about doing an MSc in intl business & human resource(HR) management in UK. i want to know about the job prospects in UK as well as anywhere after my course completion, what is the salary package for a foreign student in uk after just finishing the msc in international business and getting down to work with no experience before
26th December 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for foreign student who completing Msc in International Business and Management from bedfordshire university UK? Will they be able to get sponsor for work permits?
16th February 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i hv done my b.com and planning to do m.sc in international management but i am confused and want to know that is this course having any scope in future in uk or in india and is the degree recognized. how much is the package given after completion. from where should the course be done. do we get the jobs according to the requirement
reply me asap
my id is [email protected]
shashank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?