10th September 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after finishing engineering?

i finished engineering now searching jobs send me job opportunity&some suggestion about how to seeking jobs

23rd February 2012, 10:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after finishing engineering?

The job opportunities after the completion of the engineering are immense. It may be available in both the private and publics sector. In case of government jobs, opportunities lie in the field of banks such as clerk, PO etc. Apart from this, one can also attend the various competitive examinations conducted by the UPSC or SSC such railways, defense, civil services etc. PSU companies also recruit candidates in to various technical positions as per their stream of specialization. There are vacancies available in different private MNCs also.
29th July 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities after finishing engineering?

how can i get job after B.E.Production engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?