10th December 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after passing ICWA? Scope of starting own Professional Office?

Please mention the what are the job opportunities will be available after passing icwa?
Is there any scope/chance to start our own professional office after qualified icwa?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?
  2. What is the scope in ICWA? What are the job opportunities?
  3. What is the scope of ICWA in India? What are the job opportunities?
  4. Job opportunities after ICWA and ACS courses for commerce graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the scope to pursue ICWA? In which sector can I get the best universities? Can I opt for a job after completing these courses? What will be my designation?
  6. How to go for ICWA after passing graduation?
  7. Fee structure of ICWA ? What are the job opportunities in ICWA?
  8. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  9. Which is better between Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology after B.Pharmacy?
  10. How to do ICWA after passing B.Tech Mechanical? What are the career opportunities?
  11. What is the scope of ICWA? I have scored 45% in graduation
  12. Solved question papers of ICSI executive level
  13. Which Professional course is a better choice for me between CA, CS, ICWA along with Distance MBA course after completion of BBM course?
  14. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma courses in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad along with training in auditing?
  15. Career scope in ICWA?
  16. Popular but unique course that can be done after 12th having good scope and job opportunities?
  17. Which course should I opt for after giving 12th exam in commerce and passing with 72%? What is the scope for ICWA and BAF?
  18. What are the job opportunities for B.Com(professional) graduates
11th December 2015, 03:33 PM
ant man

Default Re: Job opportunities after passing ICWA? Scope of starting own Professional Office?

You can get jobs in the areas of
1. Accounting
2. Auditing
3. Financial planning
4. Financial analysis
5. Management consulting and performance management
6. Corporate finance
7. Project evaluation
8. Venture capital
9. Company and other business laws
10. Taxation
11. Corporate governance

In order to set up own business you must have at least 3 years of Trainee ship.

The salary for a ICWA candidate is rupees 20,000/- and upwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?