8th April 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for B.E Power Engineering?

I want to know the job oppourtunity for b.e power engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Tata Power being a B.E.(Power Engineering) student? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities in Steel and Power sectors for B.Tech(EEE) candidate?
  3. What are the job opportunities for M.E Power System after completing B.E EEE
  4. What are the career opportunities after M.Tech in power Electronics?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Power Engineering?
  7. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
  8. Which are the best branches for electrical students in M.Tech
  9. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  10. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering?
  11. Can I get any government work in West Bengal?
  12. How is the career in Telecom and wireless communication? Top coaching Centres in Hyderabad?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  14. One month Internship programme for B.Tech Power Engineering 3rd year student?
  15. What are the job opportunities for computer engineering students? I have passed 10th
  16. What are the job opportunities for M.Tech(Electrical Power Systems)
  17. What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?
  18. Government job opportunities for MBA power management post graduates?
15th April 2012, 11:03 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.E Power Engineering?

The objective Power Engineering courses is to produce specialized engineering
professionals of Power Plant industry.

India is a highly populated country and so the power requirement in this country
is very high. India has not yet reached its power requirement so power plant industry
will be increasing in numbers and size both.
Therefore the job opportunities for Power engineering professionals should not be
under doubt.

Apart from Power Plant companies also all the major/minor steel industry are already
in power plant business or are entering this business.

If you are doing or about to go for admission in this course your career is secure.
All you have to do is to complete the course in first class with good marks because
if you do not have first class in engineering you will not be eligible to apply for
mostly companies.

The leading names in Power business are

Public Sector

NTPC
NPCIL
NHPC

Private Sector

Reliance Power
Tata Power
Jindal Power Limited
Essar Group
Adani Group
ACB Group
Monnet Group
Bhushan Steel and Power Ltd.

There are many more companies and also many upcoming power plant projects in
existing and upcoming companies so this industry will keep offering job opportunities.
15th April 2012, 11:33 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete study your degree engineering then you are eligible for
job in many electrical companys likes:-

NTPC
NALCO
JINDAL
ARATI STEEL
TATA STEEL
RUNGTA
BHUSAN etc.........
3rd June 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 85% in hsc but my jee score is only 19. i do electrical & power engineering from nagpur. i want to know which college is better for me? i have admission in any of them rk, ycc, & raisoni. it is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?