5th November 2011, 12:34 PM
shreya walia

Is bio-tech neccesary as additional subject in 11th class? Which one course would provide opportunities for getting a well paid job either CSE or nano tech in India and Germany?

I'm in class 10 and wanted to take non-med with comp.sc and aiming to clear iiit $ also willing to do nano tech from iit delhi. Is bio-tech neccesary as additional in 11? Out of which- comp.sc or manotech,has high paid and more jobs in india as well as germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  2. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  4. Job opportunities in India for Ph.D in Nano science?
  5. BSc in biotechnology from government college OR from private college? better job opportunities?
  6. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  7. Can I become a Professor if apply for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
  9. Is it better to study B.Tech in India than M.Tech in Germany or vise versa?
  10. List of best engineering colleges in India for m.tech(cse)? Does Delhi University provide m.tech(cse)?
  11. Which is better to study among B.Tech(IT) and B.Tech(CSE) for getting job?
  12. National institute of nutrition entrance exam eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  14. Job opportunities with starting salary of B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? List of colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
  15. What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?
  16. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  17. List of the colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure and job opportunities?
  18. Job opportunities in India for a candidate after completion of MS from Germany? -- [New]
17th December 2018, 04:04 PM
Cool_Rahul

Default Re: Is bio-tech neccesary as additional subject in 11th class? Which one course would provide opportunities for getting a well paid job either CSE or nano tech in India and Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreya walia View Post
I'm in class 10 and wanted to take non-med with comp.sc and aiming to clear iiit $ also willing to do nano tech from iit delhi. Is bio-tech neccesary as additional in 11? Out of which- comp.sc or manotech,has high paid and more jobs in india as well as germany?
Hi Shreya,

No, it is not necessary to take biotech in 11th to get admission in IITs.

Currently, Computer Science has more high paying jobs than nanotech.
StudyGrades
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?