31st May 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Saudi Arabia for ECE fresher? Steps to apply for job?

I wish to know the entire details(including address) about saudi arabian companies only in the stream of ece
what are the steps to apply the job?
Is it possible to get a job as a fresher?
please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  2. Which communication course should I do after B.Tech in ECE to get a good job in Saudi Arabia
  3. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  4. Any scope to get a good job for a fresher in BSc Hospitality Management in India and Saudi Arabia?
  5. Refer me some consultancies which will help me get a job as Dental Hygienist in Kingdome of Saudi Arabia
  6. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  7. Which communication course should I do after B.Tech in ECE to get a job in Saudi Arabia
  8. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  9. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  10. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  11. Petroleum job problem: Different compositions of crude oil available in Gulf countries like Dubai, Saudi Arabia?
  12. How to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing diploma and B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  13. List of MANUU examination centers in Saudi Arabia?
  14. How to Join Indian Military for a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate? Any exam center available in Saudi Arabia for exam? Which books to refer?
  15. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  16. Information to join Indian Army after graduation (completed 2010). -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Sample papers of Kannada test for CET exam?
  18. Vacancy in southern railways for Civil Engineering students(First class with distinction)?
24th September 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Saudi Arabia for ECE fresher? Steps to apply for job?

I NEED TO JOB SAUDI ARABIA.. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO JOB IN SAUDI ARABIA..I HAVE NO RELATION IN SAUDI ARABIA..THANK YOU.
9th February 2015, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Saudi Arabia for ECE fresher? Steps to apply for job?

Am faris
i want a job in saudi arabia then how wii a apply the job sir.
plz help me
am completed diploma in ECE I have no experience because ama fresher
10th February 2015, 03:54 PM
antonyjessie

If you world like to work in Saudi Arabia, Careers International is there for you to get your dream job. It is one of the best overseas recruitment agency in india, will guide the engineering job seekers to get their job.
11th March 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Assalam walaikum i am Azeem Shaik i was completed my B.tech in ECE in 2014 i dont have experience what should i do
28th April 2015, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Assalam walaikum i am shahazad khan,my
B.tech in ECE will be completed in 2015.what should i
do after b.tech to get good job in saudi.mail me on [email protected]
19th June 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Assalamualaikum I am ismail my m.tech in VLSI design completed in 2014 what should I do to get a good job in saudi plz help me email I'd is [email protected].
6th July 2020, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello, If you want to apply the jobs in international or domestic then you can visit placementindia.com which is best online job portal in all over India & you can search here jobs according to your skill, role, location & education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?