20th September 2011, 02:35 AM
aditya singh 01

Job Opportunities for me having completed Law and pursuing CS and MBA together?

i have completed LAW, pursuing COMPANY SECRETARIES (CS) & MBA together. what is my job prospect with this combination? is this combination good? how much initial pay package can i expect?

Related Questions:
20th September 2011, 07:42 AM
sidbond

Default Re: Job Opportunities for me having completed Law and pursuing CS and MBA together?

The combination you have is mostly redundant leading you to specialization with general knowledge on all broad topics. This will help you to settle in various posts in Law firms, Corporate agencies or\and recruitment bodies.
It is not clear if you have completed your CS or not, so as of now, you can expect a initial salary package of 3-5 lacs. which will go straight up to 6-9lacs once you complete your CS and MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?