21st March 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

What's the job opportunities for a candidate who have done Law with MBA? Which country would be better to work in?

what are the chances of a good job if i persue law with mba.which course would be better :3 years or 5 years.what i have to do if i want to do it from a foreign country?which country would be best for it.what do you think about corporate law.

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  2. Job opportunities in other countries after studying law in India?
  3. What are the job opportunities available after MBA? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  4. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  6. Job Opportunities for me having completed Law and pursuing CS and MBA together?
  7. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  8. Will I be able to work in any other country if I study law in India?
  9. Job opportunities for labourious MBA in Marketing person?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  11. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear? -- [New]
  12. How is the placement of M.Tech ECE in KIIT?
  13. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  14. Job opportunities for ECE graduate in eastern part of the country?
  15. LLB after BBA and MBA
  16. Job Opportunities for EC students in foreign countries except US?
  17. Best country for E&TC degree holder to apply for job?
  18. Which are the courses after completing B.Tech Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
8th April 2019, 08:09 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the job opportunities for a candidate who have done Law with MBA? Which country would be better to work in?

Hi,

There would be very good job opportunities for you if you persues MBA with law.

If you want to get admission in MBA in universitie abroad then you you have to follow these steps :-
1) Pick the perfect MBA degree.
2) Prepare your transcripts.
3) Consider if you need a high GPA for your MBA.
4) Take the GMAT and GRE scores seriously.
5) Prepare your resume and professional experience.
6) Write a professional motivation essay for your MBA.
7) Don't dismiss your recommendation letters.
8) Make sure you have the English skills.

Canada and UK would be the best to persue MBA.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?