15th December 2011, 05:50 PM
mdave

Job opportunities in Ministry of Textiles if I have 15 years experience in Garment Export Industry?

What are the options of job opportunities in the ministry of textiles if i have over 15 years of experience in the garment export industry ?

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs available for textile engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get job in Ministry of Textiles after completing B.Des?
  3. Can I get a government job in textile or in garment export after completing B.Tech in Fashion Technology?
  4. How to approach for jobs after studying Fashion Technology?
  5. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  6. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  7. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  8. Age Limit requirement in Textile Committee, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India?
  9. Details for Masters degree in NIFT?
  10. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  11. How can I get a job in Embassy in India? I am a graduate and working in Garment export
  12. How to get a job in ministry of tourism Delhi?
  13. List jobs available for Textile Diploma Holders in government sector?
  14. How can I apply for Quality controller government job in Tirupur garment industry?
  15. How to get a government job after having 28 years of experience in Industry and B.Tech?
  16. Job opportunities in overseas for Pharmacy postgraduate with 4 years of worked experience? Eligibility to get job? -- [New]
  17. Is Masters in fashion technology a good option for post graduation?
  18. What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?
20th January 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Ministry of Textiles if I have 15 years experience in Garment Export Industry?

I passed 2 yr. regular course named GARMENT MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY from NIFT in 2002,after that did my job in various garment export houses from 2002-2010.
Please advise how can i join ministry of textiles.
31st December 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Ministry of Textiles if I have 15 years experience in Garment Export Industry?

I have done bsc. In chemistry and 2 year diploma course in fashion designing.
My query is wht post I'm eligible in ministry of textile and wht age limit is required.
Wht other qualification is required for manager level job in ministry of textile and wht is its age limit. Please reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?