16th June 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Age Limit requirement in Textile Committee, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India?

I want to work in textile committee ministry of textiles govt of india.
But i don't know the age limit for the general category in that organization (textile committee ministry of textiles govt of india).
please answer my question and clarify my doubt.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for UGC NET exam? I have completing PG diploma in Textile Management
  2. Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?
  3. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  4. Can I become a government teacher after working in Ministry of HRD? From where to do B.Ed and what is the age limit?
  5. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  6. How to go for fashion design if I am interested in engineering
  7. Job in Ministry of Textile for professional working in Jacquard Home Furnishing?
  8. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of GATE?
  9. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  10. Intelligence Bureau Previous years question papers?
  11. Posts/Jobs in ministry of indian textile filled through UPSC: Minimum Eligibility and Procedure for applying?
  12. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  13. What is the upper age limit to appear for Government Jobs in India especially for the position of Lecturer?
  14. How to get a job in government sector after doing textile designing from northern India institute of Fashion Technology, Mohali
  15. When we can give Gate 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible to write TET exam after my B.SC computer science with B.ED?
  17. Why open university Graduates are not eligible for 3 years LLB course?
  18. How to get a job in Tourism ministry government of India?
28th November 2014, 11:23 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Age Limit requirement in Textile Committee, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to work in textile committee ministry of textiles govt of india.
But i don't know the age limit for the general category in that organization (textile committee ministry of textiles govt of india).
please answer my question and clarify my doubt.
For Ministry of textiles (Textile Committee) recruitment in Maharashtra (Mumbai), Tamil Nadu (Chennai) and Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad)

-> Your age should be 21 to 28 years as on 30th September.

-> Your minimum qualification for the vacancies in the Ministry of Textiles should be B. Sc Physics or B. Sc Chemistry or B. Tech in Textile Technology.

Selection for the post of fellows (Textile Testing) for job openings in the Ministry of Textiles (Textile Committee) is based on personal interviews.
12th October 2019, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age Limit requirement in Textile Committee, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India?

Textile committee Ep& Qa post what is the age limit for OBC candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?