9th January 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?

Can I register for a PHD without a Masters Degree?
I have a B.A. Hons. deg in Eng. Lit. from Miranda House Delhi Univ.

I have 30 years work experience with very reputable org. in the Apparel Export Industry.

Research is the central point of any marketing activity...and I wish to do it in a formalised fashion..hence the desire for a PHD. which will structure it.

Kamal Kapur.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after having 30 years of experience in apparel industry?
  3. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  4. Can Ph.D. be awarded after doing 2 years JRF and 3 years as SRF after B.Tech?
  5. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  7. Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?
  8. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  10. List jobs available for Textile Diploma Holders in government sector?
  11. How can I get admission in IGNOU for PhD in Management having 10 years of work experience?
  12. What should i do after passing 12th? I want to become an Astronaut
  13. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
  14. PhD degree is equivalent to research experience?
  15. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
  16. Which is the better choice, JOB or M.Tech. ?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  18. How to shift from Teaching to VLSI industry with no industrial experience? -- [New]
26th September 2012, 06:46 PM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?

Hello,
Well I think you are not eligible for the Phd as the age limit will be 50 years.
For getting registration UGC you must have a NET(National Eligibility test) score and the age should be less than 50 years.
If you not exceed the age 50 years then you can register for the NET exam.NET exam held every years and it conducted by UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?