23rd August 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Mysore and Bangalore? I am doing 3rd year Environmental Engineering

im doing 3rd year environmental engineering now....could u plz let me know d job opportunities in Mysore and Banglore...

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17375 rank in COMEDK?
  2. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which college is good for both M.E. and M.Tech in civil in Karnataka?
  4. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Will I get admission in any top college after scoring 106 in COMEDK?
  6. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  7. How can I get information about a student studying in RV College of Engineering Mysore Raod, Bangalore?
  8. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded after scoring 490 in GATE?
  9. Training courses after B.Tech 3rd year (Environmental engineering) in NTPC related to Environmental tasks?
  10. Job opportunities in Constructions filed for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  12. Requirememts to do internship in Infosys Mysore being a 3rd year BE students? -- [New]
  13. Which is the best university providing distance education in Karnataka for M.Tech in computer science
  14. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  15. What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student?
  16. Am I not eligible for M.Tech/MS after scoring 88.8%, 57.5% & 57.25% in 10th, 12th & B.E respectively? Best universities for M.Tech and MS?
  17. Job Opportunities for the candidates of 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
30th October 2016, 11:55 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Mysore and Bangalore? I am doing 3rd year Environmental Engineering

Since you will graduate as an environmental engineer, you can opt for becoming a trainee in the testing department. The initial salary will be around Rs.20,000. If you have a good knowledge about chemicals, then you can join any chemical refinery as their chemical or safety engineer. You can also opt for distillery engineer in such companies.
If you wish to pursue research related activities then you can apply for JRF or research assistant positions in the central government pollution control board. The official website of this government organization is http://cpcb.nic.in. Log onto their official website and see the upcoming job offers over there. Since, you will become an environmental engineer, you will find lots of job vacancies appropriate for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?