5th March 2016, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Requirememts to do internship in Infosys Mysore being a 3rd year BE students?

I am doing 3rd year BE course in Computer Science and Engineering. I want to do internship in Infosys mysore. Tell me about the requirements for doing the internship there?

8th March 2016, 12:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirememts to do internship in Infosys Mysore being a 3rd year BE students?

Infosys recruits interns in the following ways.

1. Protégé - It is an internship program for students from Tier 1 schools IITs, IT-BHU, IIIT Delhi, BITS Pilani and ISI Kolkata. You need to email [email protected] for more details.

2. InStep - This is a global internship program designed for a select list of Universities (see list).

They also have a program called Campus Connect which reaches out to Indian universities. To know more about Campus Connect click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?