25th July 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through B.Sc. in Statistics?

i m bsc staistics final student
i want to know if there is any job after m graduationn

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  2. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  3. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  4. What is the eligibility and career opportunities after completion of Ph.D in statistics?
  5. Job opportunities through B.Sc. in Statistics?
  6. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  7. What is the job opportunities after doing B.Sc with Economics, Statistics and mathematics in both government and private sector?
  8. What are the job prospects for a B.Sc statistics graduate?
  9. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  10. Career opportunities in statistics field? I have completed MSc statistics from VNSGU
  11. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?
  12. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics,Mathematics, Statistics in both sector government and private?
  13. What kind of jobs can I get in Statistics stream? Expected salary and scope?
  14. Best options available after doing BSc? What are the jobs offered after doing BSc Statistics?
  15. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Agricultural Programme
  17. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will there be any scope for me of doing Job in Merchant Navy after completion of BSC in Statistics?
23rd September 2011, 03:01 PM
jishamenon2011

Default Re: Job opportunities through B.Sc. in Statistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Students with a B.Sc. Statistics Degree can look for jobs in Banking, Computer programming or even Quality control. Students with a B.Sc. Statistics degree can also think about Actuarial Science as a specialization and look for training in the Insurance industry.
12th October 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc statistics and M.C.A and M.Phil I have yrs old . can i get govt job?
1st November 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

WHEN I WILL COMPLETED B.SC. THEN WHICH JOB WILL GET?
13th February 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know is M.Sc statistics is better or M.Sc in mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?