5th June 2012, 12:01 PM
Raomahesh47

Will there be any scope for me of doing Job in Merchant Navy after completion of BSC in Statistics?

i m doing statistics in TY bsc...1 more year is there to be me graduate
I got 55% in 12th..
Is there any scope to do job in merchant navy...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  2. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any scope of getting Off-shore Jobs in Merchant Navy being a candidate of going to complete Graduation in Statistics this year? Where can I use my degree of B.Sc in Statistics?
  4. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  5. Can I do a job in merchant navy after graduation in BSc Non medical
  6. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  7. What is the scope in Merchant Navy?
  8. What are the options available in merchant navy after completion of B.Sc Mathematics? -- [New]
  9. Can I join Merchant navy after final year BSc degree
  10. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  11. Can I get a job in merchant navy after doing BSc non medical?
  12. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  14. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  15. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  16. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  17. What kind of jobs can I get in Statistics stream? Expected salary and scope?
  18. Is there any scope of B.Tech in electronics and communication to get a job in merchant navy?
19th June 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any scope for me of doing Job in Merchant Navy after completion of BSC in Statistics?

Does there is any Carrer after bsc statistics in merchant navy or any upsc servises exams...?????? (main focus on merchant navy) or if I do MBA after b stat is that helpfull?????
7th October 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any scope for me of doing Job in Merchant Navy after completion of BSC in Statistics?

Can I apply in marchent navy after Bsc in stats
19th April 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir,Iam saipriya stdyng degree final year Bsc(MSCS),can I join in merchant Navy and how to apply for it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?