5th May 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better to take between M.Sc in clinical research or M.Sc in toxicology for a better career option?

I have completed my B.pharm from MSIP and now i m interested in doing PG.
I would like to know which field is good for me as to a get a good job .
Should i go for msc in clinical research OR for msc in toxicology from JAMIA HAMDARD. which field has great oppurtunity/scope in INDIA.
Please reply as soon as possible ,
THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  2. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  3. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  4. Can I do MSc in clinical research by correspondence? What are the career options after BSc Optometry?
  5. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
  6. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  7. Career options and jobs available for M.Sc clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs holder? In which companies should I apply?
  8. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  9. Colleges offering MSc in Clinical Research?
  10. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  11. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  12. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  13. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course is best to choose between Clinical Research and Bioinformatics
  15. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  16. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  17. Is there any MSc in Clinical Research in ICRO Ahmedabad Campus? What is the fee structure and from where to get the prospectus? Is it better than MSc Biotech?
  18. How much will be the Annual Salary Package after completing MSc in Clinical Research?
5th May 2016, 11:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better to take between M.Sc in clinical research or M.Sc in toxicology for a better career option?

It is to see you aspiring for higher studies. Both the course have good score and have their own field of applications. You should choose the course as per your interest and comfort level. You should go for the course in which you are fundamentally strong. If you see the scope, there are ample opportunities if you excel in the concerned field. However, clinical research has a better scope in India as compared to toxicology in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?