26th April 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the job role of Lower Division Clerk in Staff Selection Commission?

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I want to know that what is the
work of Lower Division Clerk in
Staff Selection Commission?
Can you tell me about the role?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  2. Name of books for Staff Selection Commission of Lower Division Clerk?
  3. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  4. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk exam?
  5. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk
  6. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release? -- [New]
  7. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  8. Past years question papers of staff selection commission for requirement of data entry operator and lower division clerk?
  9. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  10. When the admit card of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam will be issued by Indian Meteorological Department? Date of this recruitment exam?
  11. When will the DEO and LDC exam result be published? Details about the exam?
  12. Awaiting for Call Letter of Staff Selection Commission Lower Divison Clerk -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  14. How to get a government job in Lower Division Clerk job
  15. Lower Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff question papers
  16. Model test papers for Lower Division Clerk in H.P.?
  17. Lower Division Clerk exam details with model papers?
  18. Detailed information about SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
29th April 2015, 10:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job role of Lower Division Clerk in Staff Selection Commission?

Job Role (Or) Responsibilities of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in Staff Selection Commission:

The work or job role of a Lower Division Clerk is simple, and they are usually required to perform Simple tasks in the allotted offices. Selected candidates against LDC are required to below tasks,

* Enter the date into the computer (Data Entry work).

* Job role includes maintenance of required files and documents.

* Making the salary of the office staff.

* Sending or receiving the important files/ documents.

* He/ she needs to register leave of the office staff.

* Must be able to type the letter and sometimes required to send the same through FAX or Post.
21st May 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the job role of Lower Division Clerk in Staff Selection Commission?

DEAR sir/madam
can you please tell me when a candidate has cleared the ssc exam for LDC, are they provided training for the job offered.??
8th January 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I did HSC passed Now i'm applied BMS studies.
Then now i want to do job and studies, but while u want to do LCD (lower divisional clerk).please guide me that futher what to do of preparation.reply me as soon as sir thanks
11th July 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know about working in ldc what i will have to work after getting job in ldc post does it require a typing knowledge? if yes so what speed it needs to be selected?
18th September 2017, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir and madam i had competed MBA in HR so i can doing job in hospital secter so can i join to this exam for lower division job what to do so please suggest me i waiting for your reply
7th October 2018, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide the duty and responsibilities for the post of lower division clerk
24th October 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, if the interviewer ask me what will i answer to them? Please reply..
Why do you want this Lower division clerk job?
21st June 2019, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam. I want to know what is the duty of a Lower Division Assistant and a Bench Assistant, kindly please reply, it will be a great help.
6th August 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What are the working hours of a lower division clerk in staff commission
2nd September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

what are the job of lower division assistant?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?