26th March 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

What are the job prospects after completing MSc in electronics honors?

What are the job prospects,after completing MSc in electronics honours?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  2. How to get admission in BSc Agriculture in AP in Rajahmundry?
  3. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  4. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  5. What are the job prospects and salary packages after completing MSc in computer science
  6. What should I choose between BCA and Economics Hons?
  7. Can I government job after completing B.Sc in Physics honors? -- [New]
  8. How to pursue MSc stats from IIT? I have finished my graduation in BSc stats
  9. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  12. What are the job prospects in Indian Railway for B.Com Accountancy honors student
  13. Is there any job in ISRO after completing MSc in Physics with specialization in electronics
  14. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  15. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  16. what should I do in Gaya(Bihar) for better future prospective? I'm not able to go out for higher studies
  17. Can I do MSc in Genetics after doing BSc in Microbiology? What are the job prospects?
  18. Am I eligible for Phd from any reputed University after completing BE EEE (regular) Msc in IT( Distance) ME CS(Distance)? What are my prospects in teaching profession?
1st June 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job prospects after completing MSc in electronics honors?

what are the oppurtunites after completing the msc electronics?
24th June 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job prospects after completing MSc in electronics honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the oppurtunites after completing the msc electronics?

Electronics Honours is more akin to Physics Honours .. some call it Honours in Electronic Science. About 50% to 70% pf the syllabi of Electronics Honours is common with that of Physics Honours. Electronics Honours graduates can appaear in almost all the competitive exams like GATE, NET, SET, GRE, etc just like Physics Honours students. In addition however, they may also appear in the Indian Engineering Services (IES) after their M.Sc. Students with M.Sc. Physics must have Electronics as a special paper to be eligible for IES. Electronics Honours students have better chance to be absorbed in the Electronics, IT and software companies like TCS, Wipro, CTS, BSNL etc since they have more exposure to computation, programming and simulation (the subjects being integrated in their syllabus to a greater extent). One important but not that well known fact is that proportion of M.Sc. Electronics seats for Electronics Honours students is much more compared to M.Sc. Physics seats for Physics Hons. students.

For more info you may visit: www.abhipod.bravehost.com
3rd July 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

after completing MS in Electronics from abroad, what are the job opportunities and future for Indian students
19th June 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Scope of jobs after msc in electronics from abroad
21st October 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc electronics so I want to do embedded systems after completion of my msc but I can do msc by distance only so what give me a good suggestion
18th July 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MSC in electronics.I am looking for a better career. So I need any suggestion from an expertise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?