30th December 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What kind of placement I will get in India after pursuing MHA from USA?

Respected Sir
I am graduated in bds now planning to study mha in usa
can please tell me the futer about it in india
and the placements and the competition
while completing the course in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. MHA degree from India is valid in New Zealand or not?
  2. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  3. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  4. Which are the MCA colleges in USA? I am pursuing BCA degree from India
  5. Eligibility criteria for admission in TISS for MHA for BHMS graduate?
  6. What kind of jobs can I do in USA or UK after BDS from India?
  7. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
  8. Scope for a BDS to do masters MDS in US? Entrance exams? Process? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  10. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  11. Which books to be referred for MHA? Is coaching required for TISS?
  12. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  13. How to get admission for MHA course after completion of B.Sc in Nursing? List of colleges in Gujarat offering this course?
  14. Does MD degree give an edge over other for getting admission in Ph.D in USA if I have a good research background? How much will I be paid in India?
  15. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  16. How to do research in USA after pursuing M.Tech?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in personal interview of MHA and which topics to choose for group discussion?
  18. How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?
21st January 2018, 12:51 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of placement I will get in India after pursuing MHA from USA?

It is a great idea to do Master's of Hospital Administration after BDS course. MHA course will give you a solid background in both management as well as healthcare administration.

After completion of MHA course you can work in Government healthcare institutes, hospitals as well as in leading organizations like TATA, Columbia Asia, and Apollo etc. as a Medical and Health Service manager, Hospital administrator, Medical Director.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?