4th July 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Which are the exams to get government jobs in aeronautical sector?

hlo sir,i am vaishu, i have done my aeronautical engineering on 2013, what are the exam for getting government jobs in aeronautical sector ,and now what kind of exam can i apply.

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to get jobs in Logistic sector? Which exams to give? -- [New]
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  3. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  4. List of competitive exams to pass to get jobs in government sector as well as private sector jobs?
  5. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  6. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  7. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best place to study MCA so as to get a good job?
  9. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  10. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  11. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  12. How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Are there any government exams for Statistics Graduates?
  14. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  15. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  18. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
5th April 2018, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the exams to get government jobs in aeronautical sector?

Any opportunity to get a govt job after completing aeronautical engineering (Amaesi)? Please tell me the list of exams for that..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?