26th February 2011, 08:02 PM
vicky048

Jobs after B.E (mechanical) from Anna University?

hello sir i am b.e. mechanical 2nd yr student for anna university job opporunity in future so pls send my [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  2. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  3. Minimum percentage required in graduation to get admission in diploma mechanical course in Anna University?
  4. Whether a PhD Mechanical holder from CMJ University can become a Professor of Anna University?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in Bangalore after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  6. What are the jobs available after doing TE Mechanical from Pune University?
  7. Anna University previous question papers for mechanical department
  8. How may I do Aeronautical engineering from Anna university? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering with 86.40% marks
  9. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university? -- [New]
  10. Does Anna University have mechanical diploma course to do in distance mode?
  11. Anna university BE Mechanical Engineering previous year question papers
  12. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where to get the Ph.D syllabus for mechanical? Previous year question papers for Anna University?
  14. Is there any possibility to get CEG or ACT campus after scoring 40.150 in TANCET?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course with 75% of marks from Anna University?
  16. Which affiliated colleges can I join for B.Tech Naval Architecture and Ship Building?
  17. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  18. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
28th February 2011, 03:09 AM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: Jobs after B.E (mechanical) from Anna University?

As you are doing your B.E from Anna University( a reputed one).So you should not worry because University has a very attractive placement record but you are studying there so its my opinion that you know well the exact condition of placement..

You can submit your cv in job portal site such as:
freshersworld.com
monster.com
naukri.com

etc. Lots of job portals site available where you can submit your cv...

One important thing for getting job you must have knowledge such as PRO-E,CATIA,AUTOCAD etc so learn these things...
13th July 2011, 11:00 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...if you are studying in anna university then i dont think that you should worry about job opportunities if you are even an average student with an score of around 60% you will get an good job in an good companies like tata ,mahindra or larsen and toubro.but still you should try to get an average more than 75% to guarantee an good job in the best of best companies.you can also try to get jobs in public sector companies like the IOCL,ONGC,ETC you gave to clear the written exams of these companies which are conducted once in an year generally in the months of April and may.the pay in these public sector companies are very good and the work environment is excellent you should surely try to get into these companies which are among the best for the core branches like mechanical engineering
15th July 2011, 11:38 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

dear friend,
As you have done your BE course from anna university then it's very good.As anna university is the reputed university as well as on campus placement of these company is also good.
To get job in various company of mechanical you have to do following things.
*Make you proper CV in the proper format of company.
*Then send you resume to following website:
www.naukri.com
www.shine.com

*According to your qualification they send you the job perfect for you.Also they tell you the vacancies present in the company mentioned by them.
9th October 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

how much salary for BE mech engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?