2nd August 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Does Anna University have mechanical diploma course to do in distance mode?

Does Anna University have mechanical diploma course to do in distance mode? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It would be really helpful for me if you can give me the answer for the same. Awaiting to get the answer.

Thanks!

2nd August 2015, 07:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Anna University have mechanical diploma course to do in distance mode?

You have to do diploma in engineering from a regular college only. Distance mode diploma engineering is not approved by AICTE.

If you want to get full value of your diploma in engineering qualification then you have to take admission in a regular course by appearing in polytechnic entrance exam.
3rd August 2015, 12:04 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Anna University have mechanical diploma course to do in distance mode?

No, Anna University doesn't have mechanical diploma course to do in distance mode.

Please go through the attachment for the list of diploma courses available in Anna university.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Anna University.txt(6.0 KB, 18 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?