9th October 2011, 12:17 AM
amit machhi

Is there any chance to appear for CAT Exam after completion of Test Dates?

as the exam date of cat is already gone so is there is any chance for appearing in exam?

9th October 2011, 07:46 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to appear for CAT Exam after completion of Test Dates?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you to appear for CAT Exam after completion of test date. IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) which conduct CAT Exam will give no chance for the candiates to appear for CAT Exam after completion of test dates just like IBPS which has given an opportunity for the candidates who did not appear for IBPS PO Exam.

If you did not appear for CAT Exam, then you can appear for upcoming CAT exam which is going to be conducted in the next academic year.

Otherwise, you can try to get admission for MBA course through other entrance exams like MAT which is being conducted 4 times in a year.

This year above 2 lacks people have registered for CAT Exam. So, much competition is there for this exam in this year.

I don't know the reason why you have not appeared for CAT exam but I suggest you not to repeat this kind of things any more in the future.

If you are a candidate of having profound interest to join MBA course in top business schools, then appear for CAT exam in the next year by having good coaching for CAT Exam. In addition, try to pursue some value added certification courses and technical courses in this one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?