1st March 2016, 11:28 AM
Jaspal Dhillon

Jobs after completing Company Secretary course along with Law and Economics?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I'm Jaspal Singh, I'm Pursuing CS (companies secretary) from ICSI. I wanna to know about jobs after completing such course..
actually I've interest in Law and Economics. that's why I want job relating this.
And also I want to be part of FBI or CBI; but I've more interest in FBI. What can I do please help me..

Thank You.

17th October 2017, 06:11 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Jobs after completing Company Secretary course along with Law and Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaspal Dhillon View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I'm Jaspal Singh, I'm Pursuing CS (companies secretary) from ICSI. I wanna to know about jobs after completing such course..
actually I've interest in Law and Economics. that's why I want job relating this.
And also I want to be part of FBI or CBI; but I've more interest in FBI. What can I do please help me..

Thank You.

As you have done CS (Companies Secretary) course from ICSI and want to go for job, then you can apply for job in employment areas like Companies law board, Banks, Financial institutes, Government departments, Regulatory bodies, Private companies, Stock exchange, Company secretary ship consultancy firms etc. and get job types as are mentioned below:-

Job Types after CS (Company Secretary) Course:-

>> Company secretary manager.

>> Company secretary trainee.

>> Company representative.

>> Company secretary assistant.

>> Assistant manager secretarial.

>> Financial analyst.

So these are major job available for you after completing company secretary course.

Salary Offered:- Salary offered in above mentioned job options is from Rs:- 4,00,000/ to Rs:- 5,00,000/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?