9th November 2010, 07:53 PM
neha sahay

Jobs available after MSc from Panjab Technical University?

i have done msc from panjab technical university.i want to know,how can apply for job and which type of job i will get.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government jobs for me while doing MSc IT from Panjab University?
  2. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  3. What is the date of MSc(Physics) under panjab university
  4. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  5. MCA 5th semester syllabus and previous years exams paper of Panjab Technical University, Jalandhar
  6. Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?
  7. Information about AICTE approval? I am a student of Panjab University department
  8. When to apply for Ph.D in Germany after doing MSc Honors Microbiology from Panjab University Chandigarh? Percentage required in MSc?
  9. Will i get placed in any company with 72.14% marks in MCA degree?
  10. What is the age limit and eligibility for NET exam?
  11. What is the age limit and eligibility for NET entrance exam?
  12. Can I give NET JRF exam of December after doing MCA correspondence from Panjab Technical University
  13. Last 2 to 3 years question papers of MSc IT of Punjab University
  14. List of MSc Physics private colleges in Panjab University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is IPSR institute affiliated with Panjab Technical University Jalandhar?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Com in Panjab University? -- [New]
  17. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  18. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
12th November 2010, 05:47 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Jobs available after MSc from Panjab Technical University?

Hi!!!!
You can log on these websites:
www.naukri.com
www.monster.com
www.shine.com
www.indeedjobs.in

just post your resume and your profile on one of these website and get job alert.

with best wishes!!!!
18th December 2010, 10:51 AM
ruchika4989

Default Re: Jobs available after MSc from Panjab Technical University?

yes there are definately jobs available but you have to specify your specilisation too .otherwise you can register with the following sites with your CV and they will inform you about the jobs available for you .
www.naukri.com
www.monster.com
14th August 2019, 02:37 PM
Ballisidhu143

Default Re: Jobs available after MSc from Panjab Technical University?

For job you have to visit some trusted websites and also newspapers of all daily basis
You can buy a newspaper specially designed for jobs you can ask from newspaper man he will give you

Wwbsites for job search = www.naukri.com
And one app is branded jobs ,in this app they will provide jobs from newspaoers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?