2nd September 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit and eligibility for NET entrance exam?

I am 31 years old and i have done graduation in commerce with 56%, P.G.D.C.A with 77% from Panjab University and MSc.IT from Punjab technical University with 70%. Now i am doing a job as a teacher in a school. please tell me that i am eligible for the net exam or not ? If yes then please tell me the procedure how to apply.................plz reply soon

10th April 2014, 03:39 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age limit and eligibility for NET entrance exam?

National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year. NET Examination is conducted for admission to JRF, Lectureship and Ph. D programme. The examination is conducted in the month of December and June in a calendar.

Minimum Education Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate must have a completed post graduate degree with any discipline of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 55% Marks for General candidates and 50% Marks for reserved categories. Final year of master degree may also eligible to apply. There is no age limits for applying the post of Lectureship/Professor. So if you satisfy the given eligibility criteria than you are definitely eligible to apply for this examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?