12th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for Ph.D in Germany after doing MSc Honors Microbiology from Panjab University Chandigarh? Percentage required in MSc?

i have done M.Sc Honours microbiology from panjab university chandigarh . i want to do Phdfrom germany can you please guide me regardign it .when to apply? how to apply??What are the requirements percentage required in msc??and what are the other eligibilities??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  2. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  4. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  5. What should I do to opt for MSc Microbiology? How can I do Ph.D later?
  6. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission in masters in microbiology after completing BSc MLT or in Biochemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh
  8. Institutes in Bangalore, Delhi and Chandigarh for PhD in Medical Microbiology? -- [New]
  9. Colleges providing Ph.D course after MSc in Microbiology in Hyderabad?
  10. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  11. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  12. What is the percentage required to apply for MSc Microbiology?
  13. Does Panjab University in Chandigarh has B.A English Honors?
  14. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  15. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  16. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  17. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  18. What is the date of MSc(Physics) under panjab university
4th December 2011, 12:26 AM
priyanka_22

Default Re: When to apply for Ph.D in Germany after doing MSc Honors Microbiology from Panjab University Chandigarh? Percentage required in MSc?

Hello,

For Phd in Germany, the Winter semester starts in October and the Summer semester starts in April. The application deadline is 15th July for the Winter semester and 15th January for the Summer semester.

Regards,
Priyanka
28th June 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to apply for Ph.D in Germany after doing MSc Honors Microbiology from Panjab University Chandigarh? Percentage required in MSc?

date of entrance test of p.hd(panjabi) of punjab uni chandigarh
3rd January 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

can u tel jobs in germany for Msc(microbiology)
2nd July 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

hai,iam vibi from kerala.i persued bsc microbiology(3yrs) in coimbatore..i want to do msc food microbiology in germany and after that want to do phd too..so whats is the admission criteria and eligibility?i have no job experiance...is there any scholorshp for living expense and tuision fee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?