2nd September 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit and eligibility for NET exam?

I am 31 years old and i have done graduation in commerce with 56%, P.G.D.C.A with 77% from Panjab University and MSc.IT from Punjab technical University with 70%. Now i am doing a job as a teacher in a school. please tell me that i am eligible for the net exam or not ? If yes then please tell me the procedure how to apply.................plz reply soon

21st September 2013, 02:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit and eligibility for NET exam?

Yes, you are eligible for NET conducted UGC. Master's degree with at least 55% marks is the basic qualification required. Applications can be forwarded through the website of UGC. This exam is conducted two times a year, in the months of June and December. There is no upper age limit for candidates applying for lectureship. But in case of JRF, the maximum age limit is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?